"Selfless works will prepare the heart and mind for reception of the seed of wisdom"
-- Swami Sivananda
Your Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center is a nonprofit corporation and is run purely in the spirit of Karma Yoga (selfless service). All teachers and staff members are volunteers and the center depends on the generous donations of its members for its growth and its functioning. You are invited to participate in the giving experience.
If your life is enriched by your experience at SYVC, here are some specific things you can do to return positive energy to us:
- Donate money - even just a dollar or two if you have it - it adds up.
- Donate time to do volunteer work at the center - just an hour or two helps out a bunch.
- Tell your friends about us. Come to Satsang - meditate and chant with us.
- Expand, Deepen your involvement - Take a new class with us.
- Send us peaceful, loving wishes and positive thought.
- Evolve, grow, give, love, serve, purify, meditate, realize.